When you are accused of a crime, it is essential that you find a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. A skilled defense attorney at Monterrey Law Firm will candidly discuss your options and formulate a legal strategy to help you achieve your goals. Having a skilled negotiator and trial attorney can mean the difference between harsh penalties and being acquitted or having the charges dropped.
Our lawyers practice throughout Arkansas, providing straightforward and assertive criminal defense. We handle all misdemeanors and felonies in both state and federal court. Through every step in the process, we are by your side to advocate on your behalf and answer any questions you have.
Aggressively Protecting Your Rights
At Monterrey Law Firm, we represent people who have been accused of a crime in state and federal court, including but not limited to:
- Traffic violations, from driving without a license to negligent homicide
- DWI/DUI, including underage drinking
- Drug-related offenses, including possession, conspiracy and intent to distribute
- Immigration and naturalization crimes, including document fraud, providing fraudulent documents to employers, and being undocumented with a weapon
- Sexual offenses
- Homicide/Capital Murder
- Violent offenses, including assault and battery
We have experience representing criminal defendants in both state and federal court. In addition, if you are an immigrant, we know how being accused of a crime can affect your legal status. Even being arrested and put in jail is enough to possibly lead to deportation/removal, especially if you are undocumented. With these possibly severe consequences in mind, we strategize the best way to proceed in your case.